Firefighters Rescue Man from Burning Home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Firefighters rescued a man from a house fire in the early morning hours on Tuesday near 22nd and Brighton in Kansas City, Mo.
When firefighters arrived, heavy flames and smoke could be seen coming out of the home. Firefighters located the man on the second floor near a bedroom. He was taken to an area hospital. The extent of his injuries are unknown.
It took firefighters about an hour to put out the blaze. The cause is not yet determined, but firefighters said a propane heater was found on the second floor of the home. Firefighters have left the scene but will return during daylight hours to continue their investigation.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom