Kristen Stewart to Star in Comedy with Ben Affleck
LOS ANGELES — (CNN) We don’t typically get to see Kristen Stewart’s humorous side, but we will in an upcoming movie.
The actress confirmed to the Huffington Post that she’s going to play an inexperienced con artist in the movie “Focus,” which also stars Ben Affleck.
The “Argo” filmmaker portrays a more experienced swindler who teams up with Stewart’s character during his travels, and presumably hilarious moments ensue. “Focus” will reportedly be written and directed by the same pair who led “Crazy, Stupid, Love.,” Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. Shooting is expected to start in April.
Affleck, for one, should be happy to hear that 22-year-old Stewart’s on board, as he was hoping this would come to pass. “She’s terrific,” he told E! News of his now certain co-star.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370