Kristen Stewart to Star in Comedy with Ben Affleck
LOS ANGELES — (CNN) We don’t typically get to see Kristen Stewart’s humorous side, but we will in an upcoming movie.
The actress confirmed to the Huffington Post that she’s going to play an inexperienced con artist in the movie “Focus,” which also stars Ben Affleck.
The “Argo” filmmaker portrays a more experienced swindler who teams up with Stewart’s character during his travels, and presumably hilarious moments ensue. “Focus” will reportedly be written and directed by the same pair who led “Crazy, Stupid, Love.,” Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. Shooting is expected to start in April.
Affleck, for one, should be happy to hear that 22-year-old Stewart’s on board, as he was hoping this would come to pass. “She’s terrific,” he told E! News of his now certain co-star.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop