Mother of Restaurant Robbery Suspect Turns Son In
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The mother of a young man suspected of attempting to rob a Church’s Chicken at gunpoint took her son to the police station to turn himself in on Tuesday, according to Kansas City, Mo., police.
Prior to taking her son to the police station, the woman showed restaurant employees pictures of her 15-year-old son on her cell phone to determine if he was the one who took part in Sunday’s robbery attempt.
Police are now looking for the two other suspects who attempted to the restaurant, located at 55th and Prospect.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering