Mother of Restaurant Robbery Suspect Turns Son In
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The mother of a young man suspected of attempting to rob a Church’s Chicken at gunpoint took her son to the police station to turn himself in on Tuesday, according to Kansas City, Mo., police.
Prior to taking her son to the police station, the woman showed restaurant employees pictures of her 15-year-old son on her cell phone to determine if he was the one who took part in Sunday’s robbery attempt.
Police are now looking for the two other suspects who attempted to the restaurant, located at 55th and Prospect.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370