Four Shot Outside Kansas City Nightclub
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Four people were shot outside a nightclub near 29th and Jackson in the early morning hours on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
Police said two women and two men were shot around 1:30 a.m. outside Champs. One woman has critical injuries. The other woman was shot in the shoulder. One of the men was shot in the groin. All four victims were taken to the hospital — one woman was transported by a club bouncer.
Police said it’s unclear if the shooting was a drive-by or if those who were injured were the intended victims.
Police have no suspect information at this time.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet