Donation Drive for Needy Pets
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Freezing temperatures means it’s time to start preparing your outdoor pets for the coming winter months. Spay and Neuter Kansas City is kicking of its fifth annual Winter Donation Drive for the Pet Outreach Program.
“We’re trying to reach out to the community and assist with giving dog houses, dog food, monetary donations for hay or straw and also collars, leashes, tie ups,” said Marlan Roberts of SNKC.
During the winter, the need is greater for donations and services. Throughout the month of December SNKC is also offering discounted vaccinations on the weekends.
“Sometimes it comes down to do I get my dog vaccinated or can I buy the kids toy and we like to step in and take that burden off of them during the holidays,” said Whitney Mathis of SNKC
If you need assistance or want to donate to the SNKC winter drive for needy pets.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong