Belton, Raymore Ready for X-Factor Spotlight
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — If the Tate Nation had it’s way, there would be a bonfire burning every night for X-Factor finalist Tate Stevens. And now that Stevens is in the finals, the eyes of the world will be on his hometown – or, more accurately, hometowns – in Cass County.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with more on the Belton-native and Raymore-residing rising country star and his dual hometowns.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370