Belton, Raymore Ready for X-Factor Spotlight
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — If the Tate Nation had it’s way, there would be a bonfire burning every night for X-Factor finalist Tate Stevens. And now that Stevens is in the finals, the eyes of the world will be on his hometown – or, more accurately, hometowns – in Cass County.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with more on the Belton-native and Raymore-residing rising country star and his dual hometowns.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop