Belton, Raymore Ready for X-Factor Spotlight
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — If the Tate Nation had it’s way, there would be a bonfire burning every night for X-Factor finalist Tate Stevens. And now that Stevens is in the finals, the eyes of the world will be on his hometown – or, more accurately, hometowns – in Cass County.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with more on the Belton-native and Raymore-residing rising country star and his dual hometowns.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter