Lee’s Summit Wants Unified Look for Downtown
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — The city of Lee’s Summit says that they are proud of their downtown heritage, and they don’t necessarily want to make way for what they say is the wrong kind of progress that might mar that heritage.
FOX 4′s Brad Underwood is Working for You with more on how the city hopes to keep Lee’s Summit looking like Lee’s Summit.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370