Lee’s Summit Wants Unified Look for Downtown
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — The city of Lee’s Summit says that they are proud of their downtown heritage, and they don’t necessarily want to make way for what they say is the wrong kind of progress that might mar that heritage.
FOX 4′s Brad Underwood is Working for You with more on how the city hopes to keep Lee’s Summit looking like Lee’s Summit.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire