Lee’s Summit Wants Unified Look for Downtown
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — The city of Lee’s Summit says that they are proud of their downtown heritage, and they don’t necessarily want to make way for what they say is the wrong kind of progress that might mar that heritage.
FOX 4′s Brad Underwood is Working for You with more on how the city hopes to keep Lee’s Summit looking like Lee’s Summit.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet