Lee’s Summit Wants Unified Look for Downtown
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — The city of Lee’s Summit says that they are proud of their downtown heritage, and they don’t necessarily want to make way for what they say is the wrong kind of progress that might mar that heritage.
FOX 4′s Brad Underwood is Working for You with more on how the city hopes to keep Lee’s Summit looking like Lee’s Summit.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor