Mother Dives Into Research About Autism
Wheat and dairy can be problematic for children with autism.
One mother, whose son was diagnosed with mild autism, researched this thoroughly and in doing so, changed her son’s life.
FOX 4′s Abby Eden tells their story.
*Dr. jay L. Hoecker from the Mayo Clinic says there’s no evidence that proves diet triggers autism. Research continues. He recommends checking with your doctor before considering alternative treatments for autism.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop