12 Days of Christmas Cooking: Joe’s Famous Frittata
- 1/2 medium diced onion
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
You can easily add spinach, peppers, mushrooms or other vegetables if you choose.
First saute the onions and Italian sausage. When cooked, get rid of the excess grease.
In a separate bowl mix flour, milk, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, baking powder and garlic powder and stir with a wire whisk.
Next add the onions and sausage to the batter and pour all of it into a hot oiled skillet.
Cook on medium. When bottom is firm, flip over to cook the other side. When that side is firm put on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop