Fire Destroys Carrollton Businesses
CARROLLTON, Mo. — An early morning fire on Monday destroyed several buildings in downtown Carrollton, Mo.
Fire Chief Curtis Shields told radio station KMZU-FM that the fire started at the House of My Father building then spread to the Carroll County Title Company.
No injuries are reported, and the Missouri Fire Marshal is investigating the cause.Submit Your Photo
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop