Metro Family Feels Close to Connecticut Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The horrific mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school continues to weigh on the minds of people across the country – and here in the metro area as well.
The mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School hit especially close to home for Paul Evans and his family – he is originally from Newtown and his daughter attended the school now synonymous with tragedy.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering