Boulevard Beer Plans Expansion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Boulevard Brewing Company’s popularity is well-established in Kansas City, but now other markets are learning their secret and that has Boulevard Brewing planning expansion.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the company entered several new markets in 2012 and may exceed 70% growth this year.
KCBJ reports those new markets include:
- North Carolina
Boulevard is reportedly trying to determine exactly how much money it should spend on new investments, like new fermentation tanks. It already spent $3 million to add eight tanks.
Boulevard built its three-story facility in 2005 for about $25 million.
Boulevard’s Pale Ale and Unfiltered Wheat remain its biggest products, although Mark Alford and Charly Arnolt have their favorite!
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss