Boulevard Beer Plans Expansion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Boulevard Brewing Company’s popularity is well-established in Kansas City, but now other markets are learning their secret and that has Boulevard Brewing planning expansion.
According to the Kansas City Business Journal, the company entered several new markets in 2012 and may exceed 70% growth this year.
KCBJ reports those new markets include:
- North Carolina
Boulevard is reportedly trying to determine exactly how much money it should spend on new investments, like new fermentation tanks. It already spent $3 million to add eight tanks.
Boulevard built its three-story facility in 2005 for about $25 million.
Boulevard’s Pale Ale and Unfiltered Wheat remain its biggest products, although Mark Alford and Charly Arnolt have their favorite!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter