Damage Control? Instagram Says They Never Planned To Sell Photos
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Did all the noise on Twitter and Facebook about Instagram’s plan to sell your photos make them “snap?”
“To be clear, it is not our intention to sell your photos. We are working on updated language in the terms to make sure this is clear,” Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom told TheNextWeb.com.
Earlier Tuesday, the internet nearly exploded on news that Instagram could sell your photos, without paying you, nor you knowing they did it.
But Systrom claimed it’s all a misunderstanding, acknowledging to TheNextWeb.com the “language is confusing” and added it’s “Instagram’s mistake.”
Instagram also said there was no plan to allow them to use your photos in ads.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave