Report: Facebook Video Ads Headed To Your News Feed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Remember that time when we all loved Facebook? That may soon be known as the “good old days,” after a new report Tuesday said automatic video ads are headed to your news feed, according to Gizmodo.
What could make it possibly even worse: the video commercials can, and will, show up not only on your desktop, but its mobile and tablet counterparts.
But wait, there’s more: there’s no play button. And Facebook is apparently “still debating whether to have the audio component of the ads activated automatically as well,” AdAge said.
If you’re still reading, the new about-to-be-ultra-annoying ads would roll out in early 2013. And only time will tell if that’ll be the moment if the site’s 1 billion users begin to unfriend the social media giant.
The silver lining might just be… it’s been unconfirmed, as of yet.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering