Woman and Teenager Critically Injured in Car Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two drivers involved in a crash Monday night in the Northland were rushed to the hospital with critical injuries.
A passenger was also seriously injured, but is expected to recover.
The accident happened at about 5:30 p.m. Monday evening at North Oak Trafficway and 108th Street.
Police say a 53-year-old woman was driving her silver Oldsmobile northbound on North Oak when she made a left turn onto westbound 108th Street.
She was T-boned by a purple Acura, driven by a 17-year-old male, who was driving southbound on North Oak with his 20-year old male passenger.
The Acura struck the Oldsmobile on the passenger side. Police say none of the people involved appeared to be wearing seatbelts.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet