Woman and Teenager Critically Injured in Car Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two drivers involved in a crash Monday night in the Northland were rushed to the hospital with critical injuries.
A passenger was also seriously injured, but is expected to recover.
The accident happened at about 5:30 p.m. Monday evening at North Oak Trafficway and 108th Street.
Police say a 53-year-old woman was driving her silver Oldsmobile northbound on North Oak when she made a left turn onto westbound 108th Street.
She was T-boned by a purple Acura, driven by a 17-year-old male, who was driving southbound on North Oak with his 20-year old male passenger.
The Acura struck the Oldsmobile on the passenger side. Police say none of the people involved appeared to be wearing seatbelts.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave