Airport Travel Difficult Day After KC Storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Long lines at KCI Airport Friday morning are making it difficult once again for people trying to travel.
On Thursday, the winter storm in Kansas City forced the cancellation of about 30 flights, and now those people, along with new travelers are trying to get to their destination.
Friday morning at about 6:00 a.m., the line extended far outside of the terminal and people were waiting with their bags on the sidewalk.
For more information, use flykci.com.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop