Airport Travel Difficult Day After KC Storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Long lines at KCI Airport Friday morning are making it difficult once again for people trying to travel.
On Thursday, the winter storm in Kansas City forced the cancellation of about 30 flights, and now those people, along with new travelers are trying to get to their destination.
Friday morning at about 6:00 a.m., the line extended far outside of the terminal and people were waiting with their bags on the sidewalk.
For more information, use flykci.com.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'