Ashton Kutcher Files For Divorce Year After Split
LOS ANGELES — A year after they parted ways, Ashton Kutcher filed papers in Los Angeles Friday to officially split from 50-year-old Demi Moore.
The Two and a Half Men start cited “irreconcilable differences,” and is not seeking any spousal support from Moore.
Moore and Kutcher were married for six years before they announced their split last November.
Since then, Kutcher began dating actress Mila Kunis this spring.
Get more dirt on Ashton’s divorce from US Weekly.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'