Ashton Kutcher Files For Divorce Year After Split
LOS ANGELES — A year after they parted ways, Ashton Kutcher filed papers in Los Angeles Friday to officially split from 50-year-old Demi Moore.
The Two and a Half Men start cited “irreconcilable differences,” and is not seeking any spousal support from Moore.
Moore and Kutcher were married for six years before they announced their split last November.
Since then, Kutcher began dating actress Mila Kunis this spring.
Get more dirt on Ashton’s divorce from US Weekly.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering