Men In Tights: ‘Meggings’ The New ‘Must-Have?’
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — GQ summed them up in one word: “No.” But, apparently they’re real and they are a thing — leggings for men. Or meggings. Seriously.
They’re set to hit the fashion scene in 2013 (hey, that rhymed), but would you be caught dead in these in public?
Fashion retailer Uniqlo is already said to be selling them (for $24, in case you’re curious.)
There’s at least one guy wearing them, English entrepreneur Mark Dorosz. He told The Daily Mail “Male tights are so much more comfortable than skinny jeans. I’ve always had good legs and it’s nice to show them off all year round.”
But really, what do you wear on top? Celebrity stylist Ken Thompson told The Australian, “go formal on top with a crisp white shirt that is long enough at the front to avoid stares and make sure that you’ve had a decent calf workout.”
It’s safe to say, the rest is up to you.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'