Mixed Greens And Pear Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Cabot 50% reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded or chopped
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
All you do:
Combine all ingredients and toss together in a large bowl.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 100, Carbohydrate: 10 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Fat: 6 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 150 mg.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet