Mixed Greens And Pear Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Cabot 50% reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded or chopped
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
All you do:
Combine all ingredients and toss together in a large bowl.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 100, Carbohydrate: 10 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Fat: 6 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 150 mg.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings