Mixed Greens And Pear Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Cabot 50% reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded or chopped
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
All you do:
Combine all ingredients and toss together in a large bowl.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 100, Carbohydrate: 10 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Fat: 6 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 150 mg.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'