Mixed Greens And Pear Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Cabot 50% reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded or chopped
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
All you do:
Combine all ingredients and toss together in a large bowl.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 100, Carbohydrate: 10 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Fat: 6 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 150 mg.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom