‘Tis The Season… For Gettin’ Down
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — While you’re making your list for Santa this year, there’s one item you won’t have to write down. A study by the University of Texas earlier this year determined most babies born in the U.S. are delivered in September.
Count backwards nine months and that means one thing — December is the busiest month of the year for… getting down.
If you’re looking for a little love this holiday, you’re in luck. According to a study done by a manufacturer of, well, adult toys, Christmas Eve tops the list for nights to most likely get it on. (Someone cue Barry White, please.)
The University of Texas explained specific things like ovarian function caused by shorter daylight hours for the “rise” in activity. But, we know better.
New Year’s Eve is second on the list of holidays where people are most likely to get down-and-dirty. Coincidentally, the day after was voted the day you’re most likely to wake up next to someone you wish you’d never met.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too