Ft. Riley Troops Perform Christmas Song
BAGRAM AIRFIELD, Afghanistan — A group of talented Ft. Riley soldiers is sending a Christmas song home to their loved ones.
The band members are: Staff Sgt. David Jiminez, Sgt. Matthew Coltart, Sgt. Kyle Hagen, Spc. James Wolf, and Spc. Brent Watts. They are all with the 1st Infantry Division Army Jazz Band, based out of Ft. Riley, Kansas.
The group also performed a more traditional Christmas number. The video is below.
The Department of Defense provided these video clips.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor