Grandma Hurrelbrink’s Peanut Butter Bars
1/3 pound graham cracker crumbs (I do 1-3/4 cups)
2 sticks butter or margarine
1 cup peanut butter
3-1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
2 cups chocolate chips
Combine crumbs, butter, peanut butter and sugar. Work together until smooth. Press this mixture into a 9×9-inch pan (or larger if you want thinner bars). Melt chocolate chips over hot water. Spread over cracker mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'