Grandma Hurrelbrink’s Peanut Butter Bars
1/3 pound graham cracker crumbs (I do 1-3/4 cups)
2 sticks butter or margarine
1 cup peanut butter
3-1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
2 cups chocolate chips
Combine crumbs, butter, peanut butter and sugar. Work together until smooth. Press this mixture into a 9×9-inch pan (or larger if you want thinner bars). Melt chocolate chips over hot water. Spread over cracker mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss