Best Buy Beatdown: Couple Allegedly Attacks Employee
FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Mo. — It’s a story that sounds made up — but one couple got a little rough with a Best Buy employee, allegedly knocking him out inside the store.
Police say an employee asked Latoya Greenwood, 38, for a receipt. But, apparently she didn’t like that request and began yelling obscenities at the 61-year-old worker, KMOX reported.
It was then that her husband got involved and allegedly “smacked the man across the face, sending him to the ground.”
39-year-old Hickey Thompson has been charged with felony aggravated battery and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Luckily, the 61-year-old Best Buy employee is OK.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss