Best Buy Beatdown: Couple Allegedly Attacks Employee
FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Mo. — It’s a story that sounds made up — but one couple got a little rough with a Best Buy employee, allegedly knocking him out inside the store.
Police say an employee asked Latoya Greenwood, 38, for a receipt. But, apparently she didn’t like that request and began yelling obscenities at the 61-year-old worker, KMOX reported.
It was then that her husband got involved and allegedly “smacked the man across the face, sending him to the ground.”
39-year-old Hickey Thompson has been charged with felony aggravated battery and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Luckily, the 61-year-old Best Buy employee is OK.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop