Cirque du Soleil Rolls Into KCMO
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Cirque du Soleil has rolled into town — and it was probably pretty hard to miss them.
It took more than 15 semi-trucks to lug around some 500-thousand pounds of gear.
The show features 52 performers from 18 different countries — including acrobats, gymnasts, dancers and everyone’s favorite — clowns.
Performers spent the afternoon rehearsing for their debut show Wednesday evening at the Sprint Center.
It took more than 12 hours to unload and set-up for the performance — which runs through Sunday.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings