Foxx, Washington and Waltz Chat About Django Unchained
NEW YORK, NY — Academy Award winners Christoph Waltz and Jamie Foxx star with “Scandal” star Kerry Washington in Academy Award winner Quentin Tarantino’s new film “Django Unchained.” They chat with FOX 4 Film Critic Shawn Edwards about working with Tarantino.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter