KC Reaction To Iowa’s ‘Irrestible’ Worker Court Ruling
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An Iowa woman fired for being “irresistible” was justifiably let go, at least according to the Iowa Supreme Court.
But that decision is sparking criticism and controversy all over the U.S.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke sat down with a Kansas City attorney to get his take on the controversial ruling.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins