KC Reaction To Iowa’s ‘Irrestible’ Worker Court Ruling
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An Iowa woman fired for being “irresistible” was justifiably let go, at least according to the Iowa Supreme Court.
But that decision is sparking criticism and controversy all over the U.S.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke sat down with a Kansas City attorney to get his take on the controversial ruling.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor