Mayor: Prairie Village ‘Won’t Back Down’ Over Firearms Ban
PRAIRIE VILLAGE, Kan. — The mayor of Prairie Village, Kan. says he won’t back down from a court battle defending its current ordinance banning the open carry of firearms.
It comes after the Libertarian Party of Kansas filed a lawsuit against the city.
FOX 4′s Katie Ferrell has the story.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'