Family Pranks Grandmother on 70th Birthday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A family pranked their beloved grandmother on her 70th birthday on Friday. They told her they were taking her to church, but instead took her to Kansas City’s premier indoor trampoline park, SkyZone.
“I’m in shock,” said Karen Everett. “They pulled a biggie on me. I had no idea.”
Everett said when she arrived at SkyZone, she thought she was going to watch her grandchildren jump, but nope. Her family said the trek to the trampoline park was for her.
Turns out, she had fun. It’s a birthday she’ll remember!
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Homeless man surprised with 'winning' lottery ticket, insists on sharing
- East side of town square on fire in Gallatin, Mo
- Judge denies daughter's request for immediate financial assistance from her parents
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor