St. Louis-area Daycare Leaves 2-Year-Old Outside in Cold for Hours
O’FALLON, Mo. — A St. Louis-area daycare is closed until further notice after a 2-year-old girl was left outside on Christmas Eve for over four hours.
According to FOX 2 in St. Louis, video footage from Bright Star Academy shows 16 children walking out of the building and only 15 children returning a short time later. The 2-year-old girl can later be seen walking up to the door where she stands and waits for about 20 minutes before she walks out of frame.
When the girl’s father arrived at the daycare to pick her up, daycare workers reportedly told him she was not there. The father then frantically searched rooms and closets before he later found her outside “curled up in playground mulch,” FOX 2 reports. The father took her to the emergency room because the girl had trouble walking.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'