Netflix Down Again For Many Users
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Maybe it’s the word “eve” that sends Netflix into a frenzy because one week after it’s lengthy Christmas Eve outage, the popular site is down for many — again.
Netflix’s website said :
The Netflix site is temporarily unavailable. Our engineers are working hard to bring the site back up as quickly as possible.
The issue appears to have begun sometime Monday morning. Issues are sporadic for users — some reporting it’s on the DVD-side, while other say streaming is off.
However, Netflix said late Monday it should only affect DVD customers.
“We are experiencing some technical difficulty with the Netflix DVD Web site, which as a result may not be available for all members. Our engineers are working to address this issue. Netflix streaming is not impacted.”
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom