Netflix Down Again For Many Users
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Maybe it’s the word “eve” that sends Netflix into a frenzy because one week after it’s lengthy Christmas Eve outage, the popular site is down for many — again.
Netflix’s website said :
The Netflix site is temporarily unavailable. Our engineers are working hard to bring the site back up as quickly as possible.
The issue appears to have begun sometime Monday morning. Issues are sporadic for users — some reporting it’s on the DVD-side, while other say streaming is off.
However, Netflix said late Monday it should only affect DVD customers.
“We are experiencing some technical difficulty with the Netflix DVD Web site, which as a result may not be available for all members. Our engineers are working to address this issue. Netflix streaming is not impacted.”
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'