Report: White House, GOP Rumored To Have Reached ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal
WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi have agreed to a proposal to avert the so-called fiscal cliff in calls with President Barack Obama, a Democratic source said Monday night.
Meanwhile, Vice President Joseph Biden will meet with Senate Democrats on Monday night to discuss a possible agreement on a plan to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, a Democratic source said.
The House of Representatives adjourned until Tuesday without voting on any plan to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, but Senate negotiators say they still hope to vote on some proposal Monday night.
Please refresh this page for updates. This is a developing story. Follow @fox4kc on Twitter for the latest.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'