Sheriff’s Deputies Investigate Early Morning Cass County Shooting
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — A man showed up at a Cass County fire station outside Harrisonville, Mo., with a gunshot wound around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Sheriff’s deputies said they victim, who has not been identified, was taken to the hospital.
They are expected to recover, the sheriff’s office said.
Detectives are still investigating the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering