Sheriff’s Deputies Investigate Early Morning Cass County Shooting
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — A man showed up at a Cass County fire station outside Harrisonville, Mo., with a gunshot wound around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Sheriff’s deputies said they victim, who has not been identified, was taken to the hospital.
They are expected to recover, the sheriff’s office said.
Detectives are still investigating the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop