Sheriff’s Deputies Investigate Early Morning Cass County Shooting
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — A man showed up at a Cass County fire station outside Harrisonville, Mo., with a gunshot wound around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Sheriff’s deputies said they victim, who has not been identified, was taken to the hospital.
They are expected to recover, the sheriff’s office said.
Detectives are still investigating the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet