Sheriff’s Deputies Investigate Early Morning Cass County Shooting
CASS COUNTY, Mo. — A man showed up at a Cass County fire station outside Harrisonville, Mo., with a gunshot wound around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Sheriff’s deputies said they victim, who has not been identified, was taken to the hospital.
They are expected to recover, the sheriff’s office said.
Detectives are still investigating the incident.
No other information was immediately available.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435