Apps to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions on Track
You know the drill. Time to make lofty New Year’s Resolutions that you’ll forget about come April. This year, don’t lose track of your goals. Apps will do all the work for you. Brenda Hill, from Verizon Wireless, told us which apps can help us stay on-track with our yearly goals.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop