Tech Resolutions for the New Year
LOS ANGELES (KTLA) — We love our phones, photos and MP3s, but we know we could be better organized in this digital world. And, a new year means a new opportunity for a fresh start.
So, we hit the streets to find out your tech resolutions for 2013.
Resolution: Get an iPad and consolidate my life into one device.
Resolution: Get better at email by using features like spam filter and delete things so I won’t be “…an email hoarder.”
Tip: You don’t have to delete it!
You can start fresh with an account at like Gmail. Then connect your previous account to a service like CloudMagic so you can still search through your old messages.
Resolution: Organize my MP3 library.
Tip: A program like TuneUp can help.
It listens to your songs, adds album art, tags and makes your file names look pretty.
Resolution: Finally take the Apple class my husband bought for me two years ago. And, stop texting while I’m driving.
Tip: Sounds like a great resolution for all of us.
What’s your New Year’s tech resolution? Share at facebook.com/richontech and let me know!
Google Drive – drive.google.com
Dropbox – http://www.dropbox.com
CloudMagic – https://cloudmagic.com
Tune Up – http://www.tuneupmedia.com
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss