Missing Mother, Ebony Jackson, Found Dead in Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KTVI) — St. Louis Metropolitan Police confirmed on Tuesday evening that the body found inside the trunk of a white, Mitsubishi Eclipse was that of Ebony Jackson.
Jackson’s baby was found unharmed early Friday morning inside a Breckenridge Hills apartment complex.
Jackson had not been heard from since last Thursday and it’s still not clear how her baby ended up inside the apartment complex.
Jackson lived in Oklahoma but was visiting old friends in East St. Louis. Family members say she phoned a cousin who lives in St. John and left a message on his cell phone indicating she was going to visit him. She never arrived.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering