Missing Mother, Ebony Jackson, Found Dead in Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KTVI) — St. Louis Metropolitan Police confirmed on Tuesday evening that the body found inside the trunk of a white, Mitsubishi Eclipse was that of Ebony Jackson.
Jackson’s baby was found unharmed early Friday morning inside a Breckenridge Hills apartment complex.
Jackson had not been heard from since last Thursday and it’s still not clear how her baby ended up inside the apartment complex.
Jackson lived in Oklahoma but was visiting old friends in East St. Louis. Family members say she phoned a cousin who lives in St. John and left a message on his cell phone indicating she was going to visit him. She never arrived.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet