TV Station’s New Years Eve Disaster?
LOS ANGELES, Calif. — While many people were celebrating the start of 2013 with Ryan Seacrest or Carson Daly, independent Los Angeles TV station KDOC opted for a locally-produced show.
The results were interesting, to say the least.
The show began started with multiple incidents of graphic language, with host Jamie Kennedy apparently confused about whether the show had even started. From there, the broadcast was plagued with technical problems, out-of-control party-goers, performers using even more graphic language, and singer Macy Gray’s unusual rendition of the song “I Try.” The event culminated with a fight on-stage.
Follow this link to watch the video. WARNING – VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE IN THIS VIDEO.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet