TV Station’s New Years Eve Disaster?
LOS ANGELES, Calif. — While many people were celebrating the start of 2013 with Ryan Seacrest or Carson Daly, independent Los Angeles TV station KDOC opted for a locally-produced show.
The results were interesting, to say the least.
The show began started with multiple incidents of graphic language, with host Jamie Kennedy apparently confused about whether the show had even started. From there, the broadcast was plagued with technical problems, out-of-control party-goers, performers using even more graphic language, and singer Macy Gray’s unusual rendition of the song “I Try.” The event culminated with a fight on-stage.
Follow this link to watch the video. WARNING – VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE IN THIS VIDEO.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering