FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Target Price Matches On-Line Retailers
Target rolled out on-line price matching during the holiday shopping season. Apparently it was successful! The company decided to make it a year-round policy. But it only applies to prices at certain retailers. Those retailers include Target.com (yes, the company’s own website may have a cheaper price than in stores!), Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.
Click here to read Target’s entire Low Price Promise!
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter