FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Target Price Matches On-Line Retailers
Target rolled out on-line price matching during the holiday shopping season. Apparently it was successful! The company decided to make it a year-round policy. But it only applies to prices at certain retailers. Those retailers include Target.com (yes, the company’s own website may have a cheaper price than in stores!), Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.
Click here to read Target’s entire Low Price Promise!
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop