Metro Residents Discuss Ways to Prevent Tragedies Like Sandy Hook
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting is still fresh on the minds of people across the country – and now people are gathering to discuss the tragedy and ways to keep it from happening again.
On Thursday night, people gathered at the Johnson County Library to talk about the tragedy, the cause of the violence, the response to the violence and how to help prevent shootings like that from happening here.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley is Working for You with the report.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom