Metro Residents Discuss Ways to Prevent Tragedies Like Sandy Hook
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting is still fresh on the minds of people across the country – and now people are gathering to discuss the tragedy and ways to keep it from happening again.
On Thursday night, people gathered at the Johnson County Library to talk about the tragedy, the cause of the violence, the response to the violence and how to help prevent shootings like that from happening here.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley is Working for You with the report.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'