Metro Residents Discuss Ways to Prevent Tragedies Like Sandy Hook
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting is still fresh on the minds of people across the country – and now people are gathering to discuss the tragedy and ways to keep it from happening again.
On Thursday night, people gathered at the Johnson County Library to talk about the tragedy, the cause of the violence, the response to the violence and how to help prevent shootings like that from happening here.
FOX 4′s Mary Pulley is Working for You with the report.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss