Chiefs Hire John Dorsey as New General Manager
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Chiefs have hired John Dorsey as the new general manager, the team announced Saturday evening.
Former Green Bay Packers linebacker John Dorsey, who serves as the head of player personnel for the Packers, interviewed with the Chiefs on Monday, sources said earlier this week.
A news conference is scheduled Monday at 2 p.m. CT.
Dorsey is the team’s sixth general manager in its franchise history.
This is a developing story. Please refresh this page for updates. Follow @fox4kc on Twitter for the latest.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter