12-Year-Old Mo. Boy Killed in Gun Accident
BRECKENRIDGE, Mo. — A Missouri boy is dead after accidentally shooting himself in a northwest Missouri home.
According to the Associated Press, the 12-year-old boy, whose name has not been released, was shot after investigators say he was mishandling a gun in a home in Breckenridge, Missouri – a small, Caldwell County town approximately 75 miles northeast of Kansas City – on Friday night.
The boy was flown by helicopter to the University of Kansas Medical Center where he later died.
There is no word on if there will be any charges filed in the case, investigators said.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering