12-Year-Old Mo. Boy Killed in Gun Accident
BRECKENRIDGE, Mo. — A Missouri boy is dead after accidentally shooting himself in a northwest Missouri home.
According to the Associated Press, the 12-year-old boy, whose name has not been released, was shot after investigators say he was mishandling a gun in a home in Breckenridge, Missouri – a small, Caldwell County town approximately 75 miles northeast of Kansas City – on Friday night.
The boy was flown by helicopter to the University of Kansas Medical Center where he later died.
There is no word on if there will be any charges filed in the case, investigators said.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor