Human Heads Found at Chicago Airport
FILE PHOTO (JFK Airport)
CHICAGO — A shipment of 17 human heads was discovered Monday at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago.
According to the Chicago Sun Times, the heads were still covered with skin. They have been taken to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.
Authorities said no foul play was suspected, the newspaper reported.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has launched an investigation.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop