One Child Shot, Another Grazed By Bullet In Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Police investigated a shooting Monday night that left one child shot and another grazed by a bullet, Kansas City, Mo., police said.
The child that was shot, who is 7 years old, has non-life threatening injuries, according to police. A 3-year-old was grazed by a bullet.
It happened just before 8 p.m. in the 4300 block of Tracey Ave., near Troost Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.
Police say two people were arguing in the front yard of a home when guns were drawn and shots were fired towards the home.
The children were both inside at the time of the shooting, police said.
Both children were taken to the hospital.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss