One Child Shot, Another Grazed By Bullet In Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Police investigated a shooting Monday night that left one child shot and another grazed by a bullet, Kansas City, Mo., police said.
The child that was shot, who is 7 years old, has non-life threatening injuries, according to police. A 3-year-old was grazed by a bullet.
It happened just before 8 p.m. in the 4300 block of Tracey Ave., near Troost Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.
Police say two people were arguing in the front yard of a home when guns were drawn and shots were fired towards the home.
The children were both inside at the time of the shooting, police said.
Both children were taken to the hospital.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident