FOX 4 Cost Cutters: What to Buy and When to Buy it
There are certain things that go on sale every month, every year. It’s called a sales cycle. It’s probably the best time to buy. Here’s what to buy, stock up on or replace in January!
- Holiday Decor — The holidays are over. Take a look at what you have and what you need for next year. From lights to wrapping paper, Christmas cards and trees, it’s all on sale in January. Stock up now to avoid paying full price in November and December.
- Fitness Equipment — Many Americans vow to lose weight and it’s often a New Year’s Resolution. Because people want to get a fresh start, January is when companies put fitness equipment on sale.
- Linens — January is all about white sales … and we’re not talking about snow! You’ll be able to cash in on sales for towels, sheets and other linens at some of your favorite stores.
- You’ll also see sales and coupons for diet foods and oatmeal this month.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering