Man in Court for Crash that Killed 20-Year-Old Woman
MERRIAM, Kan. — An emotional day in court for loved ones of Alyssa Whitaker, 20, who was killed in a three-car crash in early October.
The man charged with causing the crash, Brian James Reed, 54, was in court for the first time Wednesday.
As FOX 4′s Katie Ferrell reports, Reed’s attorney’s say he’s remorseful and is not to blame for the woman’s death.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370