Tate Stevens Inks Record Deal
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Tate Stevens has made it official, signing a recording contract as he prepares for his major-label debut.
According to Billboard, the X-Factor winner and Belton-native signed a record deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville, and is reportedly already writing and recording material for his still-unnamed major-label debut set for this fall.
Stevens, 37, won the reality television singing contest title in December. Syco Music is owned by X-Factor’s Simon Cowell.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter