Tate Stevens Inks Record Deal
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Tate Stevens has made it official, signing a recording contract as he prepares for his major-label debut.
According to Billboard, the X-Factor winner and Belton-native signed a record deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville, and is reportedly already writing and recording material for his still-unnamed major-label debut set for this fall.
Stevens, 37, won the reality television singing contest title in December. Syco Music is owned by X-Factor’s Simon Cowell.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit