The Abrams Brothers: Canadian Bluegrass Band Tours Through Missouri
The Abrams Brothers performed on FOX 4′s Morning Show on Thursday. John, 22, and James, 19, are a Canadian Bluegrass band that’s touring through Lexington, Mo.
Together as ‘The Abrams Brothers’ for over 10 years, the band became the youngest Canadians to perform at the Grand Ole Opry. In 2005, they were named Emerging Artist of the Year at the Canadian Bluegrass Music Awards. Over the past few years, The Abrams Brothers have been a constant on the Canadian festival circuit and have shared the same stage with Feist, John Hammond and Dean Brody.
To buy tickets to tonight’s concert at the Wentworth Military Academy… go to liveinlexington.ticketleap.com/the-abrams-brothers
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet