The Abrams Brothers: Canadian Bluegrass Band Tours Through Missouri
The Abrams Brothers performed on FOX 4′s Morning Show on Thursday. John, 22, and James, 19, are a Canadian Bluegrass band that’s touring through Lexington, Mo.
Together as ‘The Abrams Brothers’ for over 10 years, the band became the youngest Canadians to perform at the Grand Ole Opry. In 2005, they were named Emerging Artist of the Year at the Canadian Bluegrass Music Awards. Over the past few years, The Abrams Brothers have been a constant on the Canadian festival circuit and have shared the same stage with Feist, John Hammond and Dean Brody.
To buy tickets to tonight’s concert at the Wentworth Military Academy… go to liveinlexington.ticketleap.com/the-abrams-brothers
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor