28-Year-Old Man Charged with Raping 4-Year-Old Girl
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating the sexual assault of a four-year-old girl in Kansas City that occurred Thursday morning.
Prosecutors have charged Alfonzo Morrison, 28, with first degree statutory rape, first degree statutory sodomy and enticement of a child.
A witness told police after hearing the girl scream, they observed Morrison with his pants and underwear down with the child in a room of her babysitter’s home near 74th and Tracy Avenue in Kansas City, Mo. Police said the child later told them Morrison raped and molested her.
Police said Morrison was a friend of the child’s babysitter. He’s being held on a $500,000 bond.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'