28-Year-Old Man Charged with Raping 4-Year-Old Girl
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating the sexual assault of a four-year-old girl in Kansas City that occurred Thursday morning.
Prosecutors have charged Alfonzo Morrison, 28, with first degree statutory rape, first degree statutory sodomy and enticement of a child.
A witness told police after hearing the girl scream, they observed Morrison with his pants and underwear down with the child in a room of her babysitter’s home near 74th and Tracy Avenue in Kansas City, Mo. Police said the child later told them Morrison raped and molested her.
Police said Morrison was a friend of the child’s babysitter. He’s being held on a $500,000 bond.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet