1 Dead in KCK Shooting, Police Say
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — One person is dead from a shooting Saturday afternoon in Kansas City, Kan.
Police were called to a home in the 600 blk of Tauromee Ave. around 1:40 p.m. Saturday and found a woman in her 40s dead from a gunshot wound, a release said.
Police are interested in finding a gold 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 with Oklahoma plates, 248-HOB in connection with the shooting. Police did not offer any information on how the car may be connected.
Police have not released the woman’s name while they wait to notify her family.
Police did not release any information about a possible suspect or suspects.
If you have any information, call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"