1 Dead in KCK Shooting, Police Say
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — One person is dead from a shooting Saturday afternoon in Kansas City, Kan.
Police were called to a home in the 600 blk of Tauromee Ave. around 1:40 p.m. Saturday and found a woman in her 40s dead from a gunshot wound, a release said.
Police are interested in finding a gold 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 with Oklahoma plates, 248-HOB in connection with the shooting. Police did not offer any information on how the car may be connected.
Police have not released the woman’s name while they wait to notify her family.
Police did not release any information about a possible suspect or suspects.
If you have any information, call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet