TRAFFIC ALERT: Main-Walnut Viaduct to Close Tues.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Public Works will close the Main-Walnut Viaduct on Tues., Jan. 22.
The viaduct runs diagonally from 20th and Walnut streets southwest to Main Street, creating a “five-leg” intersection.
Public works crews will close that intersection to help improve traffic flow.
Crews said message boards will be posted to alert drivers.
You can always get the latest traffic conditions online here.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'