TRAFFIC ALERT: Main-Walnut Viaduct to Close Tues.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Public Works will close the Main-Walnut Viaduct on Tues., Jan. 22.
The viaduct runs diagonally from 20th and Walnut streets southwest to Main Street, creating a “five-leg” intersection.
Public works crews will close that intersection to help improve traffic flow.
Crews said message boards will be posted to alert drivers.
You can always get the latest traffic conditions online here.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter