Trash Pick-Up, Recycling Delayed in KC for MLK Holiday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday on Monday, curbside trash and recycling will be delayed one day, the city said.
City offices in Kansas City, Mo., and the 3-1-1 Action Center will also be closed, the city said.
Residents who normally have trash collection on Monday will have it picked up on Tues., Jan. 22. Residents who have Friday service will have it picked up on Sat., Jan. 26.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370